Published Work

I consider a poem 'published' only if it has been submitted to an independent editorial process, preferably a 'blind process', and accepted for publication. Because of my travelling lifestyle, I rarely submitted to print publications, preferring to work with quality e-zines on the Web. Here are links* to some of my published poems:

Shit Creek Review:
Nightfall in the Souq
measure me
The Pessimistic Ballade of Arbitrary Behaviour
(nominated for the Pushcart prize)

The Chimaera:
Posterity
Helga's Chickens
A Stone of No Importance

*Originally, these links went to the published poem on the e-zine, but I've pulled them back to the version on this site since finding that some of the links were broken.

I stopped submitting poems for publication in 2006, for reasons explained here.


No comments: